- Remember that Day 1 of the conference is at the Bahay ng Alumni; Days 2 and 3 at the College of Education.
- The University of the Philippines oval is one-way.
- Those attending the conference are asked to carpool or use public transportation to relieve traffic congestion.
- For day 1, parking areas may be at the Bahay ng Alumni, UP Alumni Center, and Alumni Theater.
- Possible parking spaces near UP College of Education are at the Vinzon’s Hall, Shuster St., A.Ma. Regidor St., and UP Main Library.
- Don’t leave valuables in your vehicle.